Dr Hannah L Chandler
- I currently work as part of a larger team working on the development and application of novel MRI methods for assessing cerebral metabolism (including CMRO2, OEF, CVR, CBV and CBF) in comparison to PET.
- I have recently been appointed as a Wellcome Trust Strategic Award fellow in positron emission tomography (PET) imaging at CUBRIC in comparison to MRI.
Full list of publications
MRC CiC/Wellcome Trust Strategic Award
MRI methods development and application – Line manager: Professor Richard Wise (Head of MRI)
- Professor Kevin Murphy
- Dr Michael Germuska
- Professor Christopher Marshall
- Dr Felix Wehrli (University of Pennsylvania)
- Psychology with Neuropsychology - First class hons
- M.Sc Neuroimaging
- Ph.D Cognitive neuroscience and neuroimaging
- Cardiff University Post-doctoral research associate (December 2016-present)
- Cardiff University Wellcome Trust Strategic Award Fellow in PET imaging (September 2017-present)